Monday, September 3, 2012

Pre Game GAB: 9/3/12... I'm Tired


They had better win. Seriously. I think the fans are tired. I know I'm tired. I'm tired of them wining two then losing say...six. Then winning one... then losing seven. Let's go for three in a row, shall we? Giants are playing as we speak, and the Boys in Blue will play the Padres at 5:10pm PDT. Joe Blanton will take the mound for L.A. Last time he did that... SUCCESS! So let's hope he's got the right stuff again today. As a friend told me recently: "They cannot win the wild card. I won't settle for that. If they enter the post-season as the wild card they will be slaughtered." I concur. 

If they expect to go any further in the post season, they absolutely need to win the division. It's just an opinion. An instinct. And I read that Mattingly said he wasn't worried about Gonzalez...some interview... that he was "just trying to get comfortable.... He's ok." Um, I don't think the owners made that huge trade for him to spend a bunch of time getting comfy. And if they did, I wouldn't tell the press that! Then he might really slack off! "Oh well, the boss says I'm doing ok,... I can take a seat right over here and get comfortable... where're the Dodger dogs?" 


Opinion Alert: He is NOT ok. He needs to DO something. And more than just once every once in awhile. Geesh. Ok, I've said it before, I'll say it again: GO BLUE! And Dear Giants, You've had your fun. Now stop it. Love, L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment