Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Post Game GAB: I'm starting to Worry...




Well that sucked. As I left the stadium, my first thought was: "I'm gonna go home and write. How am I going to 'splain this..." How does one keep rah-rahing a team and try and convince others to do the same when they keep losing the way they do??? I will give it this: at lest they rallied late and tried. They didn't go down without a fight. And it was crowded at Dodger Stadium. Especially for a Wednesday. Oh wait- those were Giants fans in the stands. Grrr...I gotta admit, I just feel let down. No game tomorrow. Maybe a day off will do the Boys in Blue some good. Maybe they need to sit there and think about what they have doe. Or maybe NOT think about what they have done. Because over-thinking is no good. 





How about this: how about they go to Disneyland as a Team and just have fun. Remember what I said earlier in Pre Game GAB, that thinking too hard might just lead to tension and you lose focus. But if you can just go out and relax and get away from the pressure, maybe that down time will do some good. Which is what I plan to do. An out-of-state friend will be visiting L.A. this weekend. Time for a little R&R for the both of us. I remain true as always: Blue has my heart. So much around me is Blue: the moon, my mood when I think of the standings and how well we started this year,...It's time for me to grab a little R&R and think about what I have done. Go Blue! Next Game: This Friday 8/25. Let's try this again....
L.A. Dodgers Home Page

No comments:

Post a Comment