Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cruuuuuz Control! Game GAB 9/15/12

THIS HAPPENED!
THIS WAS A BIG WIN. 

With Matt Kemp throwing Molina out at third in the ninth, I think the feeling is mutual among fans and sportscasters (at least the ones I was listening to): THAT set the momentum for the bottom of the ninth. Notice how quickly it was all over for the Cardinals after that beautiful out at third. And WHO do we have to thank for that win in the end? Cruuuuuuzzzz! It was the Cruz double that tied it up and Dee Gordon coming in to pinch run. Bottom line is this: if it ain't brok, DO NOT TOUCH IT! I swear, the Dodgers will have a lifelong curse like the Babe Ruth story for the Red Sox if they get rid of Cruz. Cruz constantly comes through, time and time again. And in May, had you said the name "Luis Cruz," I along with everyone else would have replied "Who?" Let's hark back to a past post in this blog earlier this season. What did I say about Cruz? He's got it- that Zsa Zsa Zsu. That certain something. I flatter myself, truly but can I call it or what? The guy has really taken this whole team to heart and just made everything he can out of this opportunity. And with Matt Kemp struggling at the plate lately (5 out of his last 48 I believe-wow), for him to make that play - THAT'S THE TEAM WORK WE NEEDED!!! THERE'S the BONDING! There' the chemistry....




Or, if you wish....CHEMISTRY....















Darla and Alfalfa, Drew and Jimmy in Fever Pitch, and the Breakfast at Tiffany's scene... in case anyone couldn't quite place them...
Game time tomorrow for more CHEMISTRY: 1:10pm PDT at the Ravine. GO Blue! 
Crrruuuuzzzz Control! 

No comments:

Post a Comment