Sunday, September 30, 2012

Knock 'em Dead! GO Blue! GAB for the Day...

I suppose even if the Dodgers have been eliminated from winning the division, and since it's still mathematically possible to win the wild card, I suppose one could say they could still make it to the playoffs. What are the odds? 

Great. Now I'm thinking ROAD TRIP! Vegas Baby! 

And the Cards won today. So the magic number dwindles to two. With the Dodgers winning today, they stay alive at least another day. A three game series with the Giants starts tomorrow at the Ravine. 




This Giant is much cuter than San Fran's. Plus veggies are good for you.


If you have to ask how important this upcoming series is, you haven't been paying attention. I should go. Hoping to go Tuesday. But also kinda want to cry. Oh the hopes for this season....



*That's Mary Pickford in case you were wondering. 
Football is helping me ease the tension. AND allowing my nails to grow. 
49ers won. That made me happy. (Hey it's a California team~ L.A. hasn't had a team in years- what am I supposed to do- root for the Raiders? Not gonna happen.) GIRL TALK: It's that promotion you've been waiting for. It's the notice that your kid got accepted to the college of their choice. It's wondering if that one guy is gonna call. You've worked hard lately, although admittedly, to be fair, you were letting things slide for awhile. So now you've decided it matters... and it does. So,...Knock 'em dead!




Ok, so tomorrow and Tuesday and Wednesday-L.A. v. the Giants. It's all you Dodgers...GO Blue!





No comments:

Post a Comment