Monday, September 24, 2012

That's the Ole Ballgame...


Well, that's the ole ball game. Elimination complete. Here's to you, 2013. Will you be the year?

Beckett will take the mound for Tuesday's game. At least we'll be able to close out the season with some dignity. I hope. Looking forward to the post-season, but not as much as if the Dodgers would have been involved. Kinda like going to prom with a group of friends instead of your dream date. Still fun, but just not quite the same.


Good luck to all teams. At this point, it looks like I will be rooting for the Nationals during the post-season. I gotta stick with the National League in general. But if the Orioles make it to the playoffs, I might have to break my own rule. Can't root for the Giants- in the beginning anyway. (If it's World Series time though, they ARE National League... I know, I know... I've been "unfriended" more than once....) And the Braves? Those toy tomahawks drive me NUTS! 




No. Just no. And the Reds, well, ... as much as I adore Dusty Baker, the answer is really no. Can't do it. Unless it's Worlds Series. Then, all bets are off. Like I said, I'm a National League girl. Welcome Autumn. Playoffs just around the corner! 

Meantime, let's see if Dodgers can salvage some dignity. I'll be there next season for sure. In fact, right up to the last game this season. Love my Boys in Blue. Forever. And I'll blog during post season too. I'm still baseball. Even though football has started. I'm forever baseball. And Dodgers. GO Blue. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment