Thursday, June 6, 2013

PUIG!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG! TO SEE THAT IN-PERSON AT THE STADIUM TONIGHT AND I WAS THERE AND OMGOMGOMG WAS UNBELIEVABLE! ON THE FIRST PITCH AT HIS AT-BAT PUIG SMACKS IT INTO RIGHT FIELD FOR A GRAND SLAM!! KINDA DOIN' A HAPPY DANCE RIGHT NOW A-LA FRED AND GINGER....!
UNBELIEVABLE!
I need to calm down and stop shouting or I'm gonna lose my voice like my friend did tonight. BUT PUIG AND HIS GRAND SLAM JUST WOWED ME!! Now, just two days ago I was grumbling how fans were building him up too soon, and that perhaps the hype was premature. Then, the next day (which was yesterday) Puig went 0 for 4. See? I said. Now reality sets in. BUT THEN AS REALITY SETS IN PUIG DECIDES HE PREFERS AN ALTERNATE REALITY AND HITS A GRAND SLAM INTO RIGHT FIELD!!!! Ladies, you know the look on Jean Harlow's face...? Like she's thinkin' of the perfect hero? THAT'S IT!!!!

I may have to buy tickets out there in Right Field next time. I always sit Reserved, but now that's where he's been playing and apparently willing to hit a home run....a GRAND SLAM!!!!  But my only concern NOW is not his consistency, but what's gonna happen when Kemp comes off the DL? Will Ned admit he's been wrong and will Donnie stick to his mantra of everyone knows their role and no one is going anywhere? Will Puig be sent down again? Thanks for the memories, but we gotta play ball here. I don't believe (nor do I want) Ethier to be traded. The entire bullpen is expendable, but who would want  any of them? My overall lack of faith in the upper management of this team leads to my fear that they would actually consider just sending Puig down and going with the status quo that in my sarcastic opinion has worked so diligently all season long to get us into last place. *sigh....Meanwhile, I want to ride out the fun and excitement and watch Puig do his thing. He may be here only for a short time, (unless someone else has a tummy ache and asks for a note to get out of P.E. till the All-Star break), but I just want to breathe it in just like tonight. As my friend said: "THAT alone made the drive worth it." Puiiiig!!!  

2 comments:

  1. I was there tonight, too. WHAT A GAME. Viva Puig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Still on a little cloud right now this morning!

    ReplyDelete